The chicken It is a very complete food, very rich in vitamins, proteins and with high nutritional qualities. In addition, the little ones in the house usually love it and if that were not enough, it is an affordable food in your pocket, since it is not as expensive as other meats that you can find in the market. That's why from.com we will teach you how to make orange chicken, a classic recipe that is very easy to prepare and is always a success.Low difficulty Ingredients:
- 4 against chicken thighs
- Two glasses of orange juice (4 or 5 squeezed oranges)
- Orange peel
- 2 large onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- A large pan
- A casserole
- Kitchen instruments for cutting and peeling
Put the olive oil in a saucepan.2
Brown the chicken thighs sprinkled on high heat.3
When you see them golden, take them out and reserve them on a plate.4
Peel and chop the garlic and onion and squash it all in the same oil you just used.5
When it is poached add the orange juice. Crush everything with the blender.6
Add the chicken and the zest of orange peel.7
Cook it all over low heat for about 30 minutes.8
When the chicken is ready and the sauce reduced, it will be ready to serve.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make orange chicken, we recommend that you enter our Recipes category.Tips
- Although this recipe that we explain to you is made with the chicken thighs, you can use the part of the chicken that you like the most.
- You can accompany the orange chicken dish with baked potatoes or chips.
- Another way to accompany it is with salad to taste or rice.